SU Group, amid the COVID-19 situation, remains open and will continue to provide the highest level of support to our clients. To meet your needs here are a few things we are doing to help you…
- We are continuing to ensure that your Account Representatives are available via telephone or email at our corporate or remote offices.
- We are making use of video conferencing to maintain face-to-face communication while more strict on-site visitation rules remain in effect at client facilities.
- We are making Webinars available to help support client training events.
- We are ensuring that our Dispatch Call Center is available to receive your service requests (via telephone or email) and will communicate any specific visitation requirements to your service providers that provide on-site service.
- We are actively in communication and coordinating with the service providers to ensure effective and timely maintenance of your equipment.
In keeping with recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and in order to help reduce the spread of the Coronavirus, SU Group has curtailed employee corporate travel, arranged for remote officing and encouraged good hygiene practices onsite. Additionally, we are enacting social distancing measures and encouraging virtual office communications where possible.
We will continue to monitor the Coronavirus situation daily and follow any recommendations of the CDC. We are ALL in this together and are mindful of ALL those impacted by the Coronavirus.
SU Group is cautiously proceeding “business as usual” and you can expect continued high-quality client service. Our clients can find comfort in knowing that we are here to assist their equipment maintenance needs during these extraordinary times. We wish the best safety and health for you, your coworkers, family and friends.